- Mortgage Impairment
- Property - Flood - Liability Coverage
- Property Blanket
- Flood Determination
- Equity Protection Program
- Privacy & Internet Media Liability
- Network Interruption & Recovery
- Breach Event Support Expenses
- Network Extortion Threat
- Electronic Theft & Fraud
- Risk Management Services
Blanket Lenders Single Interest Insurance also known as LSI or VSI is a time-tested product with a proven track record. LSI is designed to protect against any uninsured exposure in your consumer loan portfolio secured by Autos, Pick-ups, Vans, Motorcycles, ATV’s, Jet Skis, Mobile Homes, Chattels, Farm Equipment, RVs & Watercraft.
Our blanket solution provides a cost effective alternative to traditional force placed insurance. With this product you eliminate the need track insurance and the need to force place insurance within your consumer loan portfolio.
LSI coverage provides:
- All Risk Physical Damage
- Instrument Non-Filing Errors and Omissions (E & O)
- Physical Damage to Repossessed Collateral
Mortgage Impairment is a blanket solution designed to protect your mortgage interest in a real estate secured loan portfolio.
Coverage is designed to be a comprehensive package policy that includes “All Risk” physical damage and Errors & Omissions coverage. This product eliminates the need to respond or react to notices of cancellation & non-renewal, and protects your mortgage interest against any lapse in required borrower coverage.
Coverage extends to include:
- Residential 1st Mortgages
- Residential 2nd Mortgages
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Commercial Loans
Breach Event Support Expenses
If your financial institution were to be hacked, do you have a plan in place? Our cyber insurance policies give you access to a variety of risk management services in the event of a cyber attack or breach, which includes preparation, crisis resolution, support & educational resources.
- Breach tools & compliance info
- Breach assessment
- Sample response documents and response plans
- Lists of crisis management services
- Claims handling
- Breach services consulting & breach notifications
- Call handling by fraud specialist
- Glossary of privacy, identity theft and breach terms
- Data protection tips for businesses
Hospital Accident Insurance "HAP"
Hospital Accident Protection (HAP) was created to protect individuals and families in the event that they are sent to the hospital as the result of an accident. HAP benefits are paid in cash directly to the individual bank or CU member, or family of them. Hospital Accident Protection is a supplement above and beyond regular health insurance. HAP protects members if they’re hospitalized for a covered accident by paying:
- Emergency Room Visit
- Hospital Confinement
- Intensive Care Confinement
- Accidental Death